followers

I am gratified and happy that 71 people have seen fit to press the "follow this blog" button. It kind of bears out the stats. Between about 80 and 90 people a day visit the blog, which, considering my inconsistency, my lack of replying to threads, my scatterbrain approach and my general neglect and propensity to close the blog without explanation, is darn good. I don't do all the tricks that some engage in the get hits, either. I don't appear on lists, because the blog defies description. Sometimes it is musical, sometimes it is political, sometimes it may seem boring, but occasionally it is ok.

So, a big thank you again to those who read it from time to time. I know who some of you are, but still wonder about those who, for example, live in Switzerland or Iowa, who appear to read it regularly but never comment. I wish you would. I am interested.

Keep reading, and if you want to email me, do. Those who have always get a reply and I do listen to what you have to say, as those who have taken the trouble to contact me will attest to. Thanks. Ged.

6 comments:

Clams Linguini said...

OK, youse was due to get yr button. So, now youse is a friend of ours, not just a friend of mine.

Wrinkled Weasel said...

Thanks Clams. I wont squeal to the Feds. Honest.

alf stone said...

I don't often comment on blogs although I read many but as you have asked for it here it is. I can't for the life of me think how I came across you but I enjoy reading your blog most days. Please keep it up. I love the word "quirky" and I think that describes you to a "tee".

Wrinkled Weasel said...

Thank you Alf for popping your head over the parapet. I hope you will continue to enjoy the blog.

Lord Jack O' Malawi said...

I enjoy your blog WW as it covers the things that interest me. Politics, cars, music and the quirky bits in between. If I had a blog it would probably be something like yours. I understand when you get fed up with the thing and give up for a while but I watch for you emerging again. Usually see your comments on another blog and link back to find you've reopened.
I comment under various monikers as I haven't got round to doing a google thing yet but will try Lord Jack O' Malawi for a while as it sums up politics in Scotland.

Wrinkled Weasel said...

Thank you Lord Jack. Encouragement is what I need. I don't need an ego massage, but it is nice to know that there are people out there who like the things I like. Keep watching.